domenica 20 settembre 2009

Skurylin?

Taaadaaan! As promised to dear Frank&Remy from WHOCARESiTSONLYFASHiON who couldn't wait for more updates, here it is!!
Yesterday i finished school at 12.10 and headed straight to Milan with a bunch of friends; i should have, in my intentions, taken my pohots from the Dior shoot, visited 10 Corso Como ( a fabolous multifunctional place ) and payed a visit to La Rinascente, which is, in case you were wondering, something like Harrods though on a smaller scale ( it's still 7 floors, all the same! ). I would have attained to my schedule iF it weren't that a) at Dior they told me they still didn't have the photos and i should check back next week and b) 10 Corso Como was out of hand and we should have changed too many metropolitan lines to go there and i didn't want to spend half my afternoon undeground even because, let's just say it, Milan Metropolitan hugely sucks.
So we ended up spending 2 hours at La Rinascente, going upstairs and downstairs in awe, acting just normal. I carried my Elle UK issue and it made me look very professional. ( Yes, i found a newsagent's in Via Montenapoleone selling, apparently, ONLY fashion magazines, but from all over the world. They had tons of vogues, Harper Bazaar, Dazed&Confused, and all the others! :D i just couldn't decide WHAT to buy ). Anyway i was absent-mindedly flicking through stuff when i came across a counter displaying awesome Alexander McQueen tees. They were so good that my brain started working, and working fast. I headed to H&M, bought a white basic tee, then, once come home, rushed to buy textile pens and the work began.........

Dissacrative yet commemorative, the image was an amazing mixture of trash, insulting, and SHEER GENiOUS.

that's what i called it. Scurylin. Half skull, half marylin, it'll be hard for me to pull this tee off.
Feel anything's missing? that i should add something? Please let me know :D !



13 commenti:

  1. I love you more and more with every new creation you make;)your hands must be from gold-it`s hard to draw on textiles and you are doing it very well(I can`t draw such a picture at just paper;)the idea is awesome and it will not be a problem to pull it off-I meen a white te is a basic a,and the print is making me soo jealous,that I want your tee right now!!!maybe if you like the trend you ould a a pair of shoulder padds;)nice job again

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  2. ARiANA i ADORE SHOULDER PADS!! i'm sewing them everywhere, on jumpers, tees, jackets, they make me look taller and skinnier - and since i'm veeery short this is always welcome! They look so sophisticated and yet so edgy! i'll probably do that, you know!? You're a genious! haha i just adore that you like my creations who knows i could make u something :)!! Oh i also made a headband last day i need to remember to post some pics of it :D
    <3
    T

    RispondiElimina
  3. holy shit! i want that shirt!!! check out my blog if you have the chacne http://girlonfire28.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ah love this!! I wish I could properly design clothes. The closest I come is to sometimes crappily drawing an outfit or cutting something up!

    RispondiElimina
  5. wow super wow so cool, i have been obsessed with tee ad vests lately his is something i will def try out:)xx

    RispondiElimina
  6. Tania my beloved Tania! We absolutely love u! We just cant have enough of u! Two comments in two days is nothing when its come to u, u deserve 20 comments in 2 days from us hehe :)

    U started this update perfectly, by mentioning us hahah, just to adorable!

    T is a cool namn right, so gangsta yet so chic :D haha, from now on u are T, and only T. Nothing more, nothing less!

    T I must say that i absolutely LOVE that tee, i want it, i cant be without it! U are one talented beauty! How long did it take? can u make me one, i SO want one!

    U know what I hate, that we didnt know u when we were in Milano in january thi year, WE would totally make u hang out with us :D

    Have a wonderful day dear, and hope hearing from u soon again

    Much LOVE! XX

    RispondiElimina
  7. omg
    no it needs nothing else
    it's just perfect
    i want this design on a tee so that i can UY that tee! haha

    RispondiElimina
  8. ok, I'm totally amazed by your creation! it's absolutely wow, I don't have words. As you told me, friends are super important, and I agree...ain't they alwaysnear us when we need them? They're fantastic! As you see I'm like a bit euphoric, I'm going to the beach, and just thinking about that makes me crazy haha
    Have a nice week! xxx

    RispondiElimina
  9. That illustration is MAD, love it!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. such a sweet t! good work! thanks for the comment on my blog :D

    megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

I LOVE all of your comments and they're my vitamines :D i'm very fond of all of you! Thank you, a LOT.