giovedì 17 settembre 2009

apologies and promises.


Guys, i know it's incredible, i know i've been missing for quite a while now, but i'm back, at least, sort of.
school's been giving be a break the past two days and i've spent them well basically...passing out on my couch at 2.30 until like 7- i know i'm terrible it's just this bad habit of having to wake at 6 every morning.
No pics of me since i'm starting to look terrible for the sleep prevation business!
I want in the first place to apologise.
1st, I apologise for not commenting your blogs in the past few days, but i really couldn't find a single second and you're oh so many!
2nd, I apologise for idiotic posts. When i first started my blog, i didn't mean for it to become my outburst valve, it was meant to be my fashion blog, to show everyone what i was worth. I realise, though, that i have kind of mixed the two things together, and i'm afraid i have failed the attempt of a serious blog. I never even told you why i started this. The reason i started this is that i really, really, want to become something in the field of Fashion ( ah-ha, surpriiise, suurpriiise! ) and more specifically a Fashion Editor. There's just something about fashion magazines that drives me crazy. In the positive way. The only idea of all the creativity implied in every single issue makes my head spin. Acutally, i would accept any fashion-related job, really. But that, oh that really would be great.
I never told you this, but now i have, and here, above, is one of my paintings. Among the other things, i always loved drawing. I attend a course at school, where really, no one teaches you anything, and it's more like, a bunch of drawing lovers drawing in silence altogether in a creative ambient; but i feel like my skills have improved, somehow, thanks to the corrections of my professor. At the end of every year, we hold this show that actually consists of our drawings hung on the noticeboard. This is one of my drawings from last year's exposition, from a B&W editorial: my professor suggested that i paint some coloured particular so i went for the red boots. Though i really didn't approve the idea of colouring something that originally was not, for i tend to think of an image as sacred and perfect in its realisation and am not keen on chaning its nature, i pretty much liked the effect it created.
What do you think about it? Is it any good?
in the second place, i wanted to make a solemn promise. That from now on, i will make an effort to prove you that i would be a great fashion editor :D

11 commenti:

  1. the picture is awesome,very fashionable;)you have a fashion feeling,that`s for sure,so I think you would be a great fashion-editor/journalist/stylist/designer;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely illustration! I wish i could draw, but I'm limited in my talent! Haha and don't worry that's what's great about blogs, you can mix your love (fashion) with your life!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I've taken a beginners drawing course so I sure can appreciate this drawing. :D The way you drew her dress is so amazing.

    RispondiElimina
  4. you're so talented, i absolutely love the painting :) and as for the show, i was actually invited so i got to just attend it. but every fashion week i usually work with the daily front row magazine as one of the distributors/models (since they give us sponsored clothing to wear), and right now i'm also interning at a magazine.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Your picture is amazing! I love it :] The red completely stands out.

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. I guess it tough startin school again :D

    U better keep up with the updates, weve been waiting :D

    have a wonderful weekend!

    xx

    RispondiElimina
  7. the picture is very nice!good luck with ur new goal :)

    RispondiElimina
  8. wow ur sch sounds like so much fun and don't worry so much about the blogging thing the way i see it my blog is creative outpour sometimes i find inspiring things to post and sometimes its just blah ha ha:)xxscisi

    RispondiElimina

I LOVE all of your comments and they're my vitamines :D i'm very fond of all of you! Thank you, a LOT.